Saturday, April 18, 2009

Incontinence

I realized that Gillian, my potty-trained wonder, and I are on the same plane when it comes to bladder control. Kind of humbling if you consider that you become more like a baby a few times in your adult life, one of which is when you're pregnant and your bladder is the size of a pea. I realize this when we headed out to the playground and the park today (we took full advantage of the beautiful weather today and were outside the better part of 4 hours-heavenly!! Spring is finally here!!!!). I have to drink lots of water, but I also need to know where the nearest bathroom is at every destination, and most routes, if need be. The weirdest thing at this moment is that oftentimes I feel like I have to go SO BAD and it's really not much at all. All of this tiny-bladderness is difficult...but even more difficult is the fact that sneezing or coughing fits can result in springing leaks, even if you just went.

Pregnancy is so glamorous sometimes. Ho-hum.

0 comments: