Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ok, so this has nothing to do with the baby...AI Rant

Someone PLEASE explain to be how it is that Sanjaya was safe this week (more people voted for him than Stephanie!?!)?? And how the Justin Timberlake guy is in the bottom two (and although I don't love him, he seems to be one of the few that has a really good ear)? And who the *heck* were the two guest "mentor" singers? I don't even live under a rock and I'm at a loss. I personally think we would all benefit from a current "mentor" every now and then. This is the part of the season where I get outraged at least once a week...during the results show. Grrrr.

2 comments:

sarah said...

our cable was tragically out yesterday, which prevented me from watching this weeks AI, but i too am a little baffled. I would think that the same thing that would keep Sanjaya there (ie: the irrational love of irrational prepubescent girls) would work in Chris's favor. aren't they both cute? I am so confused.

Michelle said...

Sarah-please know, you are always welcome to come enjoy our cable. Otherwise you can't truly appreciate the tragedy, and my outrage. We can waive our fists of rage over a nice glass of wine.