Saturday, April 24, 2010

Poor Me

Addie is abusive. I am covered in little black and blue marks and tiny little scabs from all the places she is biting me (so desperate she is to get these damned teeth in) and pinching me. I mean, I guess I should take it as a compliment, because she isn't just biting just anyone. I'm special. I'm the object of her abuse..er, I mean, affections.

Instead of loving my skin, I am trying to get her to love the "boopies" or the well loved, soft trifold diapers that double as G's Favorite Things On Earth to snuggle with, but Addie is much happier to snuggle up to nurse and take her top hand and pinch the skin on or near my nipple (next favorite place is the skin just below the armpit on the inside of my arm, then the soft skin just above my clavicle on the base of my neck, none of which are pleasant). And we all know how that skin is about 99.9% nerve endings or something, so hopefully you can empathize. When I say "no pinching" firmly, she gives me an irritated grunt and does it again. Like "how dare you tell me not to do this thing that I enjoy, woman who is here to please me!

Huh. The Beastly Baby phase. No fun.

0 comments: